- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard device is non-handed.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size.
• 48” (1219mm) bar fits 36”-48” (914mm-1219mm) door.
• Door Thickness 1-3/4” (44mm) standard.
• Minimum width 4-1/2” (114mm).
• Door Height Standard top rod for 7’ door. All rods easily field cut to size.
• Latchbolt 3/4” (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullmantype with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
• Vertical Rods 1/2” O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides
• Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4” (83mm) active, 2-3/4” (70mm) dogged.
• Fasteners standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
• Strike Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims. Bottom: flush mounted.
• NFPA All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. All fire-rated devices comply with NFPA 80 Fire Doors and Windows
• Electric Latch Pullback - M94 Continuous-duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt(s) for momentary or maintained periods of time.
• Latch Pullback provides a remote means of unlocking exit devices.
• Satin Stainless Steel 630 Finish.
• Requires 781N Controller (120VAC input, output sequencer for one or two devices).
• No substitutes; using other power sources voids warranty.
• Requires a 4-wire electrical transfer pivot or hinge.
• A dual retraction/holder-type solenoid.
• 6-9 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC (.172 Amp holding-continuous duty.)
• Device bolts remain retracted for as long as the device is energized.
• Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode.
• Interface with central or local fire alarm system, automatic door operators, access control systems, security alarm systems, and blow open door systems
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for both Panic and Fire Exit Hardware|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED5400A-630-W048-M94 Electric Latch Pullback Fire-Listed Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet