- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard device is non-handed.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size.
• Standard: 36” (914mm) bar fits 30”- 36” (762mm-914mm) door.
• Door Thickness 1-3/4” (44mm) standard.
• Minimum width 4-1/2” (114mm).
• Latchbolt 3/4” (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullmantype with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
• Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4” (83mm) active, 2-3/4” (70mm) dogged.
• Fasteners standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
• Strike Surface-mounted 3/8” (10mm) diameter roller strike, complete with positive locking plate and shims, assuring low friction relocking for a long, trouble-free life.
• Satin Stainless Steel 630 Finish.
Key Switch Operation:
• Normal: The system is armed by applying power to the device (solid Red LED). Depressing the pushpad for more than the nuisance delay time starts the exit delay cycle.
• Bypass: Turning the key switch clockwise to the bypass position allows immediate egress without alarming. The bar functions as a standard exit device. (Red LED flashes slow.)
• Reset/Delay: Used to reset device after the factory set 15 or optional 30 second delay cycle has timed out. If the device is armed, turning the key switch counterclockwise to the reset mode will release the device without alarm for egress and will rearm after 10 seconds. (Red LED flashes quickly.)
• Alarm Strength: 85 Db @ 10’.
Local Visual Status Indicator:
• RED: The exit device is secure and the delayed egress circuitry is energized.
• AMBER: The egress cycle has started, indicated by an irreversible local audible beeping tone.
• GREEN: Exit device is in alarm and has released.
Nuisance Delay Time:
• Depressing for 3 seconds or less sounds an audible beep without activating the irreversible alarm sequence. (Immediate alarm can be selected by removing a jumper on the control board.)
Internal Alarm Siren:
• When the exit device is armed, depressing the push pad initiates the internal 85db alarm siren.
Remote Control Inputs:
• Remote Reset: Accepts a momentary contact (keyswitch, pushbutton, etc.) to reset the unit during alarm or allows momentary egress (10 seconds) when the unit is armed.
• Remote Bypass: Accepts a momentary contact to put the unit in a maintained bypass operation. The exit device functions as a standard device.
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Alarm Module||Internal Alarm Siren: When the exit device is armed, depressing the push pad initiates the internal 85db alarm siren.|
|Alarm Module Current Draw||Standard Device: 500 mA|
|Current Draw||Input Voltage: 24VDC (+/- 10%) Regulated and filtered|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED5200D Delayed Egress Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet