- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard device is non-handed.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size.
• Standard: 36” (914mm) bar fits 30”- 36” (762mm-914mm) door.
• Door Thickness 1-3/4” (44mm) standard.
• Minimum width 4-1/2” (114mm).
• Latchbolt 3/4” (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullmantype with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
• Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4” (83mm) active, 2-3/4” (70mm) dogged.
• Fasteners standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
• Strike Surface-mounted 3/8” (10mm) diameter roller strike, complete with positive locking plate and shims, assuring low friction relocking for a long, trouble-free life.
• NFPA All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. All fire-rated devices comply with NFPA 80 Fire Doors and Windows.
• Finish: US32D Stain Stainless Steel 630
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for both Panic and Fire Exit Hardware|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED5200A-630-M54 Fire-Listed Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet