- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard device is non-handed.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size.
• Standard: 36” (914mm) bar fits 30”- 36” (762mm-914mm) door.
• Optional: 48” (1219mm) bar fits 36”-48” (914mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.
• Door Thickness 1-3/4” (44mm) standard.
• Minimum width 4-1/2” (114mm).
• Latchbolt 3/4” (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullmantype with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
• Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4” (83mm) active, 2-3/4” (70mm) dogged.
• Fasteners standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
• Strike Surface-mounted 3/8” (10mm) diameter roller strike, complete with positive locking plate and shims, assuring low friction relocking for a long, trouble-free life.
• Electric Latch Pullback - M94 Continuous-duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt(s) for momentary or maintained periods of time.
• Latch Pullback provides a remote means of unlocking exit devices.
• Touchbar Monitoring - M92 Request to Exit - REX
• Provides indication of the pushpad being depressed
• Used as a request to exit to shunt alarm systems, release electromagnetic locks or monitor egress
• Finish: US32D Stain Stainless Steel 630
• Requires 781N Controller (120VAC input, output sequencer for one or two devices).
• No substitutes; using other power sources voids warranty.
• Requires a 4-wire electrical transfer pivot or hinge.
• A dual retraction/holder-type solenoid.
• 6-9 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC (.172 Amp holding-continuous duty.)
• Device bolts remain retracted for as long as the device is energized.
• Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode.
• Interface with central or local fire alarm system, automatic door operators, access control systems, security alarm systems, and blow open door systems.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Signal Switches||Request to Exit - REX|
|Current Draw||6-9 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED5200-630-M92-M94 Electric Latch Pullback & Touchbar Monitor Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet