- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Activation Alarm is armed by turning key clockwise.
• Low audible chirp indicates alarm has been activated. Alarm will sound when the exit device pushpad is depressed.
• Factory preset for standard alarm mode which automatically resets after 5 minutes.
• Continuous Alarm Mode Alarm sounds continuously when the exit device pushpad is depressed.
• Alarm must be manually reset by keyswitch. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Low Battery Warning Audible chirp. Every 30 seconds.
• Warning Decal “EMERGENCY EXIT-ALARM WILL SOUND” provided.
• Nuisance Alarm Units are factory preset for instant alarm.
• Selectable feature for alarm to sound when exit device touchbar is depressed for more than 2 seconds. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Arming Delay/Authorized Egress A 10-second delay (after arming) permits egress (by turning key clockwise).
• Arm/Disarm Requires one 1-1/8" A02 cam mortise cylinder. Clockwise turn arms the alarm, counterclockwise turn disarms or silences the alarm.
• Low audible chirp indicates alarm has been activated.
• Device Status A Red LED indicator will illuminate every 30 seconds when the alarm is armed.
• Tamper Resistant Built-in safety monitor sounds alarm when tampering occurs.
• Cylinders Mortise 1-1/8” A02 Cam. Cylinder not included
• Finish Satin Chromium Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||48" device can be cut to fit 38-1/2"-48" door.|
|Power||One 9-volt battery (included)|
|Sound Pressure||90db @ 10 feet.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED50AK-626-W048 Alarm Kit For ED5000 Exit Devices
No questions asked yet