• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Stile: Minimum width 2" (51mm).
• Door Height: Standard: Top rod for 8' door. Telescoping rod assembly to accommodate various door heights.
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
• Latchbolts ED8400 devices: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
• Vertical Rods 1/2" O.D. tubing, electroplated for corrosion resistance.
• Materials: Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
• Dogging: Standard: single point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
• Fasteners: Standard: machine screws.
• Strike: Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims. Bottom: flush mounted.
• Functions and Trims Thru-bolted lever, pull and knob trims available with wide range of functions
• Finish: BHMA 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||Bar Length Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" bar fits 31"- 36" (787mm-914mm) door. Optional: 48" bar fits 43" - 48" (1092mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305. UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 6, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED4800 Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet