• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Stile: Minimum width 2" (51mm).
• Door Height: Standard: Top rod for 8' door. Telescoping rod assembly to accommodate various door heights.
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
• Latchbolts ED8400 devices: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
• Vertical Rods 1/2" O.D. tubing, electroplated for corrosion resistance.
• Materials: Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
• Dogging: Standard: single point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
• Fasteners: Standard: machine screws.
• Strike: Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims. Bottom: flush mounted.
• Functions and Trims Thru-bolted lever, pull and knob trims available with wide range of functions
• NFPA All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. All fire-rated devices comply with NFPA 80 Fire Doors and Windows
• Electric Latch Pullback - M94 Continuous-duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt(s) for momentary or maintained periods of time.
• Latch Pullback provides a remote means of unlocking exit devices
• Finish: BHMA 630 Satin Stainless Steel
• Requires 781N Controller (120VAC input, output sequencer for one or two devices).
• No substitutes; using other power sources voids warranty.
• Requires a 4-wire electrical transfer pivot or hinge.
• A dual retraction/holder-type solenoid.
• 6-9 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC (.172 Amp holding-continuous duty.)
• Device bolts remain retracted for as long as the device is energized.
• Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode.
• Interface with central or local fire alarm system, automatic door operators, access control systems, security alarm systems, and blow open door systems.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Bar Length Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" bar fits 31"- 36" (787mm-914mm) door.|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Current Draw||10 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC (.172 Amp holding-continuous duty.)|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305. UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 6, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED4800-630-M94 Electric Latch Pullback Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet