• Deadbolt: Steel with hardened steel insert; 1" (25mm) throw.
• Strike Standard: wrought brass or bronze, 3-1/2" (89mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).
• Cylinder 6-pin, L4 keyway, 0-bitted.
• Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
• Finish: US26D Satin Chromium Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Classroom - By key outside and by thumbturn inside. - Thumbturn will retract but not project deadbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard: 1-3/4" (44mm).|
|Case||Heavy wrought steel; zinc dichromate finish|
|Keying/Keyways||6-pin, L4 keyway, 0-bitted.|
|Deadbolt||Steel with hardened steel insert; 1" (25mm) throw.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Brass, bronze, stainless steel. 4-5/8"(117mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Adjustable for flat or beveled doors (bevel adjustment 1/8"(3mm) in 2"(51mm).|
|Strikes||Standard: wrought brass or bronze, 3-1/2" (89mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin DL4117-626 Classroom Mortise Deadlock w/ Conventional 6-Pin Cylinder
No questions asked yet