• Spring Power closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6.
• Body: Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
• Arm Standard heavy-duty forged steel.
• Spindle: Cold headed heat-treated steel.
• Piston: 1-1/2" diameter; Precision machined, heat-treated steel.
• Springs: Chrome silicon wire.
• Valves: Latching speed valve standard. Closing speed valve standard. Backcheck valve standard.
• Seals: “O” rings.
• Fluid: Standard high lubricity extreme temperature hydraulic fluid.
• Regular arm
• Degree of Opening Up to full 180° opening standard for parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
• Tri-packed DC8210 comes with screws, brackets and soffit plates to allow for regular, top jamb and parallel arm installations
• Cover Standard: non-metallic full cover.
• Self drilling and machine screws standard.
• Finishes: 689 Silver Aluminum, 690 Dark Bronze Painted, 691 Light Bronze Painted and 696 Satin Brass Painted
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|Mounting||Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Pull Side, Regular Arm Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||Listed for fire and cycle requirements|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.4, Grade 1. Meets A117.1.|
|Warranty||10-year warranty Ensures long-lasting value|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin DC8210 Tri-Packed Regular Non-Hold Open Arm Door Closer
No questions asked yet