• Spring Power closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6.
• Body: Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
• Arm Standard heavy-duty forged steel.
• Spindle: Cold headed heat-treated steel.
• Piston: 1-1/2" diameter; Precision machined, heat-treated steel.
• Springs: Chrome silicon wire.
• Valves: Latching speed valve standard. Closing speed valve standard. Backcheck valve standard.
• Seals: “O” rings.
• Fluid: Standard high lubricity extreme temperature hydraulic fluid.
• Heavy-duty regular non-hold open
• Degree of Opening Up to full 180° opening standard for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
• Power Adjustment Arm Bracket 15% adjustment standard for regular arm and top jamb (non-hold open only).
• Tri-packed DC8210 comes with screws, brackets and soffit plates to allow for regular, top jamb and parallel arm installations
• Cover Standard: non-metallic full cover.
• Self drilling and machine screws standard.
• Finish: 689 Silver Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Application||Heavy-duty regular non-hold open|
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|U.L. Listed||Listed for fire and cycle requirements|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.4, Grade 1. Meets A117.1.|
|Warranty||10-year warranty Ensures long-lasting value|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin DC8210-A10-689 Heavy Duty Regular Non-Hold Open Arm Door Closer
No questions asked yet