• Body: Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
• Heavy-duty parallel arm with backstop
• Spindle: Heat-treated steel with a crowned gear set for increased efficiency
• Piston: 1-3/8" diameter; Precision machined, heat-treated steel.
• Springs: Chrome silicon wire.
• Valves: Latching speed valve standard. Closing speed valve standard. Multiple backcheck location valve and backcheck intensity valve standard
• Seals: “O” rings.
• Fluid: Standard high lubricity extreme temperature hydraulic fluid.
• Degree of Opening Up to full 180° opening for parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
• Power Adjustment Arm Bracket 15% adjustment standard
• Cover Standard: non-metallic full cover.
• Self drilling and machine screws standard.
• Finish: 689 Silver Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Application||Heavy-duty backstop non-hold open|
|Size||ANSI Size 2|
|U.L. Listed||Listed for fire and cycle requirements|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.4, Grade 1. Meets A117.1.|
|Warranty||10-year warranty Ensures long-lasting value|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin DC6412-A4-689-M54 Heavy Duty Parallel w/ Backstop Arm Cast Iron Door Closer
No questions asked yet