• Spring Power closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6.
• Handing: Non-handed.
• Body: Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
• Arm Standard forged steel.
• Spindle: Cold-headed heat-treated steel
• Piston: 1-3/8" diameter; Precision machined, heat-treated steel.
• Springs: Chrome silicon wire.
• Valves: Latching speed, closing speed and backcheck intensity valve standard
• Seals: “O” rings.
• Fluid: Standard high lubricity extreme temperature hydraulic fluid.
• Heavy-duty parallel non-hold open
• Degree of Opening Up to full 180° opening for parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
• Power Adjustment Arm Bracket 15% adjustment standard
• Cover Standard: non-metallic full cover.
• Self drilling and machine screws standard.
• Finish: 689 Silver Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|Mounting||Parallel Arm Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||UL10C, UBC|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.4, Grade 1. Meets A117.1.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty Ensures long-lasting value|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin DC3210-A3 Heavy-Duty Parallel Non-Hold Open Arm Door Closer
No questions asked yet