• Lever Release for vandal resistance
• Solid cast levers
• ANSI Grade 2 certification
• Independent lever return springs
• Through-bolts on door for solid attachment
• Covers ANSI/DHI door prep A115.18 - 1994 “Spider Cut Out”
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong, NZD Newport and PZD Princeton.
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Lock Functions||CL3855 - Classroom - Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side, except when key outside locks outside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.) Outside lever unlocked by key outside. Inside lever always free|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Keying/Keyways||Brass, 6-pin L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard|
|Latchbolt||1/2" throw latch with universal “floating” front to fit both flat and beveled doors. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" square corner front for 2-3/4" backset standard|
|Strikes||ANSI curved lip strike standard, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
All locks listed for “A” label single doors. Letter “F” and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3855 Classroom Cylindrical Lockset w/ Conventional 6-Pin
No questions asked yet