• Lever Release for vandal resistance
• Solid cast levers
• ANSI Grade 2 certification
• Independent lever return springs
• Through-bolts on door for solid attachment
• Covers ANSI/DHI door prep A115.18 - 1994 “Spider Cut Out”
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong and NZD Newport
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Lock Functions||CL3520 - Privacy Bedroom/Bathroom - Throw-off latchbolt by lever either side. Outside lever locked by push button. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release tool outside, by rotating lever or by closing door. Inside lever always free.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" standard (fits doors 1-3/8" - 1-3/4")|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Case||Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance|
|Latchbolt||1/2" throw latch with universal “floating” front to fit both flat and beveled doors. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" square corner front for 2-3/4" backset standard|
|Strikes||ANSI curved lip strike standard, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
All locks listed for “A” label single doors. Letter “F” and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3820 Privacy Bedroom/Bathroom Cylindrical Lockset
No questions asked yet