• Solid cast levers
• Independent return springs to prevent lever sag
• Through-bolted cylindrical chassis prevents rotation and ensures proper alignment
• ANSI Grade 1 certification
• Trim and keying compatible with other Corbin Russwin locksets
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong and NZD Newport
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||CL3570 - Full Dummy Trim - Lever acts as pull only; no operation.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" standard (fits doors 1-3/8" - 1-3/4")|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Case||Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.|
|Latchbolt||Brass, chrome plated with 1/2" throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass or stainless steel ANSI curved lip, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center standard.|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3570 Full Dummy Trim Cylindrical Lockset
No questions asked yet