• EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
• Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
• Pyramid cylinders for increased security
• Independent return springs prevent lever sag
• Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
• Trim and keying compatible with other Corbin Russwin locksets
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong PZD Princeton and NZD Newport
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||CL3551 - Entrance/Office - Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side, except when turn button locks outside lever. Pushing turn button in locks outside lever, requiring use of key outside to unlock. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position. Turning inside lever unlocks outside lever. Pushing in and turning button locks outside lever, requiring key at all times. Turning inside lever does not unlock outside lever until button is manually turned to unlocked position. Inside lever always free.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" standard (fits doors 1-3/8" - 1-3/4")|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Case||Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard Cylinder|
|Latchbolt||Brass, chrome plated with 1/2" throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass or stainless steel ANSI curved lip, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center standard.|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3551 Entrance/Office Cylindrical Lockset (Less Standard Cylinder)
No questions asked yet