- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard.
• Lock Chassis Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.
• Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm);
• Latchbolt Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw. Optional: 3/4" (19mm) throw deadlocking fire latch for pair of doors
• Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed.
• Front Wrought brass or bronze, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
• Strike Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.
• Trim lever design: Newport
• Less Cylinder
• Finish: 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated
CL33905 Fail Secure
• Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side except when power off locks outside lever
• Power on/unlocks outside lever
• Inside lever always free
• Latchbolt retracted by key when power is off
• Utilizes the CL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset with Lever Release™ Mechanism
• Self-contained integral solenoid allows installation in modified cylindrical prep
• Minimal power requirements – device is designed to lock or unlock as the situation demands
• Available in 24VAC/VDC
• Mechanical cylinder override
• Fail Secure mode
• ElectroLynx® 8-pin connector
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Fail Secure: Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side except when power off locks outside lever. Power on/unlocks outside lever. Inside lever always free. Latchbolt retracted by key when power is off|
|Electrical Specifications||150mA @ 24VAC/VDC Continuous duty solenoid|
|Operating Voltage||24VAC or 24VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Power Requirements||Available in 24 VAC/VDC|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. Meets FF-H-106C.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL33905-NZD-626-LC-24AD Electrified Key-In-Lever Cylindrical Lockset Less Cylinder Fail Secure (24VAC/VDC)
No questions asked yet