- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard.
• Lock Chassis Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.
• Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm);
• Latchbolt Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw. Optional: 3/4" (19mm) throw deadlocking fire latch for pair of doors
• Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed.
• Front Wrought brass or bronze, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
• Strike Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.
• Trims Available with these lever designs: Armstrong, Princeton and Newport
• Less Standard Cylinder
• Finishes: BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D)
CL33903 Fail Safe
• Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side except when power on locks outside lever
• Power off/unlocks outside lever
• Inside lever always free
• Latchbolt retracted by key when locked electrically
• Utilizes the CL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset with Lever Release™ Mechanism
• Self-contained integral solenoid allows installation in modified cylindrical prep
• Minimal power requirements – device is designed to lock or unlock as the situation demands
• Available in either 12 or 24VAC/VDC
• Mechanical cylinder override
• Fail Safe mode
• ElectroLynx® 8-pin connector
|Lock Functions||Fail Safe: Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side except when power on locks outside lever. Power off/unlocks outside lever. Inside lever always free. Latchbolt retracted by key when locked electrically|
|Electrical Specifications||250mA @ 12VAC/VDC 150mA @ 24VAC/VDC Continuous duty solenoid|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Safe|
|Power Requirements||Available in either 12 or 24VAC/VDC|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. Meets FF-H-106C.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL33903LC Electrified Key-In-Lever Cylindrical Lockset (Less Cylinder)
No questions asked yet