• EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
• Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
• Pyramid cylinders for increased security
• Independent return springs prevent lever sag
• Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong, NZD Newport and PZD Princeton.
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function lockset allows locking of the outside lever from either side with the key. In a panic situation, the Key Turn Indicator serves as a quick reference for locking the door. And egress is always possible with the “anti-panic” feature, which keeps the outside lever locked if the inside lever is activated.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||CL3352 - Classroom Intruder - Deadlocking latchbolt by inside lever or outside lever except when key inside or outside locks outside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in the locked position.) Outside lever is locked and unlocked by turning the key in the inside or outside lever. Inside lever always free.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard Cylinder|
|Latchbolt||Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3352 Classroom Intruder Cylindrical Lockset (Less Standard Cylinder)
No questions asked yet