• EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
• Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
• Independent return springs prevent lever sag
• Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong, NZD Newport and PZD Princeton.
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||CL3350 - Half Dummy Trim - Lever acts as pull only; no operation. Lever is rigid.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Latchbolt||Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.|
|U.L. Listed||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3350 Half Dummy Trim Cylindrical Lockset
No questions asked yet