• EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
• Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
• Independent return springs prevent lever sag
• Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
• Trim designs: NZD Newport
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||CL3320 - Privacy, Bedroom or Bathroom - Throw-off latchbolt by lever. Outside lever locked by push button. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.) Outside lever unlocked by emergency release tool outside, by rotating inside lever or by closing door. Inside lever always free.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Latchbolt||Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.|
|Compliances||Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
|U.L. Listed||C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3320-NZD Privacy Cylindrical Lever Lockset
No questions asked yet