• EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
• Independent return springs prevent lever sag
• Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
• Trim designs: AZD Armstrong
• Finishes BHMA 605 (US3) Bright Brass, BHMA 606 (US4) Satin Brass, BHMA 612 (US10) Satin Bronze BHMA 613 (US10B) Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, BHMA 625 (US26) Bright Chromium Plated and BHMA 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium Plated.
|Lock Functions||CL3310 - Passage/Closet - Latchbolt by lever either side. Both levers always free|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard|
|Latchbolt||Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.|
|Compliances||Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.
|Certifications||ANSI Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||C-UL US All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin CL3310-AZD Passage Cylindrical Lever Lockset
No questions asked yet