• Maintaining contact switch operated by manually rotating inserted key 90° clockwise from open to closed position.
• Momentary contact switch locks feature spring return from closed to open position after 90° clockwise key rotation to closed position.
• Contact configuration: SPST
• 7 amps (resistive) @ 125 Volts A.C. 7 amps @ 28 Volts D .C.
• Electrical Life: 6,000 cycles @ Max. Load.
• Contact Resistance: 50 milli ohms initial maximum.
• Two keys per lock.
• Master - Keying not available.
|Standard Finish||Bright Chrome|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action, Maintained Action|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on CompX Chicago C2174 Series Switch Lock
No questions asked yet