• Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
• Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
• Locked / unlocked, LED indicator option
• PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
• Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
• Passage mode entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
• Lever handle available
• Finish: Stainless Steel
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel 32D|
|Backset||Standard 2 3/8"|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8"-2 1/2"|
|Operation||The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes.
This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
|Power||4 x AA Cells (supplied)|
|Programming||Via the keypad, using the Master Code.|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Standard cylinder with 2 keys|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Codelocks CL4210-SS Medium Duty Electronic Tubular Dead Latch Lock
No questions asked yet