• Large easy to operate switch
• 6" Round
• All-Active design requires minimal actuation force
• Durable stainless steel construction
• Flush mount or surface mount
• Meets ADA requirements
• UL/CSA approved SPST N/O switch, rated 3 amps @ 120V AC
• Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Standard
• Design shall allow mounting in single-gang electrical boxes, or, with included adapter plate double-gang and 4x4 boxes.
• Embossed with Wheelchair and Push to Open logo in blue
Camden all-active switches are designed to control electric strikes, electromagnetic locks and automatic doors. They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions and many other applications.The switches are made for high frequency usage, for both indoor and outdoor environments. Camden switches are versatile, and can be supplied in various configurations and finishes, to suit any commercial, industrial or residential application.
|Downloads||1. Camden CM-60 Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Manufacturer||Camden Door Controls|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Configuration||DPDT, SPDT|
|Certifications||Meets ADA requirements|
|U.L. Listed||UL/CSA approved|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Camden CM-60 6" Round All-Active Switch Wheelchair symbol w/ "Push to Open"
No questions asked yet