• Rose locking pin and rose assembly design offers great torque resistance. It prevents the locking pin from twisting, bending, or breaking under attack.
• The innovative design of the slotted key release cam and locking lug assembly create maximum attack resistance.
• Even though damaged, the lock still allows key access. In addition, the lever is fully functional from the inside.
• The hub-mounted torsion spring and strong retractor springs help prevent lever sag and offer a smooth and snappy operation.
• Strong through-bolt mounting studs increase torque resistance. Heavy rose liner material is highly attack resistant.
• Strong retractor springs provide resistance to lever sag.
• Zinc hubs with a shrouded locking lug, guaranteeing higher quality and increased torque resistance.
• The outside lever sleeve is a seamless one piece construction made of a hardened steel alloy that provides additional reinforcement in the locking lug slot.
• Lost Motion feature available allowing 45º lever rotation in either direction without engaging retractor assembly.
• Interchangeable core allows for quick re-key ing and customized masterkeying.
• Chassis: Critical latch and chassis components are brass or corrosion-treated steel. 2 1/16" diameter to fit 2 1/8" hole in door
• Backset: 2 3/4" standard
• Lever handles: Lever handles are a high-quality zinc alloy.
• Mounting: In addition to standard door preparation (ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4" doors), two additional holes are needed for through-bolts.
• Through-bolts require two 5/16" diameter holes located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions
• Projection on door: Approximately 2 3/4" when mounted on 1 3/4" door
• Finishes: 612 10 Satin Bronze, 613 10B Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed and 626 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Best Access Systems|
|Lock Functions||DEL - Electrically-Locked|
|Door Thickness||For use on 1 3/4" minimum thick doors|
|Keying/Keyways||7 – 7-pin housing; accepts all BEST cores (Core Not Included)|
|Latchbolt||Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" beveled|
|Exposed Trim||14 – Curved with return|
|Roses||D – 3-1/3" convex|
|Strikes||S3: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4” doors (4 7/8” x 1 1/4” with curved lip)|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Safe|
|Voltage||24 volts DC only|
|Electrical Specifications||0.18 amps intermittent or continuous duty|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for GYQS Electrically-controlled singlepoint locks or latches|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to section13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|NYC MEA||Approved by the city of New York Board of Standards and Appeals under calendar number 730-89-SA. See CSFM listing No. 4136-1175:103. It is subject to re-examination, revision and possible cancellation|
|ANSI/BHMA||American National Standard: ANSI A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1 (formerly FF-H-106C Series 161.)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on BEST 9KW37DEL14DS3 Cylindrical Electrically-Operated Lockset (Fail Safe)
No questions asked yet