• Rose locking pin and rose assembly design offers great torque resistance. It prevents the locking pin from twisting, bending, or breaking under attack.
• The innovative design of the slotted key release cam and locking lug assembly create maximum attack resistance.
• Even though damaged, the lock still allows key access. In addition, the lever is fully functional from the inside.
• The hub-mounted torsion spring and strong retractor springs help prevent lever sag and offer a smooth and snappy operation.
• Strong through-bolt mounting studs increase torque resistance. Heavy rose liner material is highly attack resistant.
• Strong retractor springs provide resistance to lever sag.
• Zinc hubs with a shrouded locking lug, guaranteeing higher quality and increased torque resistance.
• The outside lever sleeve is a seamless one piece construction made of a hardened steel alloy that provides additional reinforcement in the locking lug slot.
• Lost Motion feature available allowing 45º lever rotation in either direction without engaging retractor assembly.
• Interchangeable core allows for quick re-key ing and customized masterkeying.
• Chassis: Critical latch and chassis components are brass or corrosion-treated steel. 2 1/16" diameter to fit 2 1/8" hole in door
• Backset: 2 3/4" standard
• Lever handles: Lever handles are a high-quality zinc alloy.
• Mounting: In addition to standard door preparation (ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4" doors), two additional holes are needed for through-bolts.
• Through-bolts require two 5/16" diameter holes located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions
• Projection on door: Approximately 2 3/4" when mounted on 1 3/4" door
• Finishes: 605 3 Bright Brass, 612 10 Satin Bronze, 613 10B Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed and 626 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Best Access Systems|
|Lock Functions||R - Classroom - Rotating the inside lever, Turning the key in the outside lever, Rotating the outside lever when not locked by key|
|Door Thickness||Available for 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” doors only|
|Keying/Keyways||7 – 7-pin housing; accepts all BEST cores (Core Not Included)|
|Latchbolt||Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" beveled|
|Exposed Trim||14 – Curved return|
|Roses||D – 3-1/3" convex|
|Strikes||S3: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1 3/4” doors (4 7/8” x 1 1/4” with curved lip)|
|Compliances||ADA–Americans With Disabilities Act The design and operation of the BEST® cylindrical lock meets the intent of the standard for ANSI A117.1 section 404.2.6|
|Certifications||Florida Building Code and Miami-Dade County Code|
|U.L. Listed||Listed by Underwriters Laboratories for use on 3 Hr, A label for single or double swinging doors|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal 14 & 15 lever conforms with California Title 24|
|ANSI/BHMA||Listed by BHMA for A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on BEST 9K37R14DS3 Classroom Heavy Duty Cylindrical Lever Lock Prep For SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet