• Provides safety and energy saving benefits by installing on the approach side to hold open or reactivate a door until a person is completely removed from the pattern.
• Provides added safety for the elderly and disabled.
• Mounted on top of the door, eliminating damage from carts or hospital beds.
• Compatible with all brands of automatic doors for new installation and retrofit.
• Perfect addition to low energy doors, where safety is always a concern.
• Sensor is not sensitive to color.
• Length of sensor can be adjusted to any door size, including 40", 42" and 48".
1 - Master Module (Slave module optional)
2 - Plug-in flat ribbon cable (both ends)
3 - Distance adjustment cam (up to 8’)
4 - Removable plug connector
5 - Mounting Clip for angle adjustment
|Dimensions||Length of sensor can be adjusted to any door size, including 40", 42" and 48".|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24VDC or VAC|
|Temperature/Humidity||-30° F(-35°C) to +140° F (60°C)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on BEA 10SSII SuperScan Door-Mounted Presence Sensor For Automatic Doors
No questions asked yet