• Wizard technology without the motion.
• Provides 2 rows of 24 beams of focused active infrared.
• Safety throughout the door opening and closing cycles.
• Efficient performance thus, less service calls.
• Increased safety thus, potentially reducing your liability.
• Versatile features provide additional opportunity for different applications in multiple markets.
• Quick and convenient installation.
1 - Cable
2 - Mounting Screws
3 - Manual Set-up Push Buttons
4 - Presence Sensor
5 - Cover
6 - LED Indicator
7 - I.R. Remote Receiver
8 - Front Lenses
|Dimensions||10.3” (L) x 2.2”(H) x 1.43” (D)|
|Current Draw||3 W|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24VDC or VAC|
|Relay Rating||Max. Contact Voltage: 42V AC/ DC
Max. Contact Current: 1A (resistive)
Max. Switching Power: 30W (DC) / 60VA (AC)
|Temperature/Humidity||-22°F to +131°F|
|Certifications||The Iris will easily bring your existing doors up to the safety requirements of the new 2005 ANSI 156.10 standard|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on BEA 10IRIS-I Overhead Presence Detection
No questions asked yet