• Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 57 degrees.
• Disassembly of lockset for cylinder removal shall not be required. Cylinder shall be changed by removing the lever
• Q Series levers employ the unique flex-adapter which allows thru-bolting installation with pre-existing holes or new installation where conditions allow thru-bolting at any location.
• Lever design: Sierra Handle
• Finish: 626 US26D 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||Q31 - Communicating - Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Turning key in either lever locks or unlocks its own lever independently. Do not use on doors in rooms that have no other entrance.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44.45 mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (69.85 mm) backset standard|
|Case||Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision zinc die cast. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97 mm) bore through door|
|Keying/Keyways||Solid brass, 6 pin cylinder with Arrow “A” keyway|
|Latchbolt||Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw standard. 3/4" (19.05mm) throw deadlocking firelatch is available for pairs of doors. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 1" (25.4mm) bore in edge of door is required|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks|
|Roses||Contain coil spring which is a permanent assembly within rose insert. The inside insert has graduating steps in two locations to prevent rose scalp from loosening. A “catch” on the outside insert prevents rose scalp from working itself loose during installation.|
|Strikes||Brass, bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82 mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75 mm) curved lip|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
Federal Specification FF-H-106C
ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2" (12.7mm) of door surface.
|Warranty||Limited three year warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow Q31SR Communicating Cylindrical Lever Lock Conventional Cylinder
No questions asked yet