• Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 57 degrees.
• Disassembly of lockset for cylinder removal shall not be required. Cylinder shall be changed by removing the lever
• Q Series levers employ the unique flex-adapter which allows thru-bolting installation with pre-existing holes or new installation where conditions allow thru-bolting at any location.
• Lever design: Sierra Handle
• Finishes: 605 US3 03 Bright Brass, 606 US4 04 Satin Brass, 612 US10 10 Satin Bronze, 613 US10B 10B Dark Oxide Bronze,Oil Rubbed, 625 US26 26 Bright Chromium Plated and 626 US26D 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||Q11 - Entrance/Office - Latchbolt operated by lever either side except when outside lever is locked by turn-button inside. When outside lever is locked, latchbolt operated by key outside or turning inside lever. Pushing and turning inside button will cause outside lever to remain locked. Button will then need to be manually rotated to unlock outside lever.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44.45 mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (69.85 mm) backset standard|
|Case||Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision zinc die cast. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97 mm) bore through door|
|Keying/Keyways||Lockset prepared to use with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core. Supplied less core, but packed with tailpiece. Will also accept cores manufactured by Best™, Falcon™, Medeco Keymark™, ASSA™, and others.|
|Latchbolt||Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw standard. 3/4" (19.05mm) throw deadlocking firelatch is available for pairs of doors. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 1" (25.4mm) bore in edge of door is required|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks|
|Roses||Contain coil spring which is a permanent assembly within rose insert. The inside insert has graduating steps in two locations to prevent rose scalp from loosening. A “catch” on the outside insert prevents rose scalp from working itself loose during installation.|
|Strikes||Brass, bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82 mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75 mm) curved lip|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
Federal Specification FF-H-106C
ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2" (12.7mm) of door surface.
|Warranty||Limited three year warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow Q11SR-IC Entrance/Office Cylindrical Lever Lock w/ SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet