• Freewheeling lever action occurs when latch retraction mechanism disengages from lever handle when lever is locked.
• Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 57 degrees.
• Additional 40% spring power in rose insert on OverDrive™ side of door ensures that lever handle return to the horizontal position.
• Arrow ML Series levers offer the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements
• Lever design: Sierra Handle
• Finishes: 605 US3 03 Bright Brass and 626 US26D 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||ML02 - Privacy - Latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever is locked by push button inside and unlocked by emergency release outside, operating inside lever or closing door.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (69.85 mm) backset standard|
|Case||Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision zinc die cast. Extended one piece bearing sleeve offers added support for interlocking stainless steel tubes and provides for extra lever rigidity. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door|
|Latchbolt||Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm). Available with 1" (25.4mm) front latch for 2-3/8" (60.32mm) backset or 1" front for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks|
|Roses||Contain coil spring which is a permanent assembly within rose insert. The inside insert has graduating steps in two locations to prevent rose scalp from loosening. A “catch” on the outside insert prevents rose scalp from working itself loose during installation.|
|Strikes||Brass, bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82 mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75 mm) curved lip|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2|
|U.L. Listed||Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
Federal Specification FF-H-106C
ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2" (12.7mm) of door surface.
|Warranty||Limited three year warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow ML72SR Privacy Cylindrical Lever Lock OverDrive Non-Keyed
No questions asked yet