• Lockset shall be equipped with OverDrive™, freewheeling feature whereby the latch retraction mechanism disengages from the lever handle allowing lever to move freely when locked, without retraction the latch.
• Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 57 degrees.
• Disassembly of lockset for cylinder removal shall not be required. Cylinder shall be changed by removing the lever
• Lever design: Sierra Handle
• Finish: 626 US26D 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||GL87 - Classroom - Latchbolt operated by lever either side except when key outside locks outside lever. Inside lever always free. Key outside locks/unlocks outside lever only.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44.45 mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4" (69.85 mm) backset standard|
|Case||Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision zinc die cast. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97 mm) bore through door|
|Keying/Keyways||Interchangeable core lockset prepared for use with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core. Supplied less core, but packed with 6 and 7 pin tailpieces.|
|Latchbolt||Brass, bronze, or stainless steel. 2-1/4" (17.11 mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57 mm), beveled 1/8" (3.175 mm) in 2" (50.80 mm)|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.|
|Roses||Contain coil spring which is a permanent assembly within rose insert. Inside and outside rose scalps are retained by dimples that create an interference fit with the rose inserts. There are no special retention features added to the rose insert that align the scalp.|
|Strikes||Brass, bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82 mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75 mm) curved lip|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
Federal Specification FF-H-106C
ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2" (12.7mm) of door surface.
|Warranty||Limited three year warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow GL87SR-IC-26D Classroom Cylindrical Lever Lock OverDrive Prep For SFIC Core (Less Core)
No questions asked yet