- 1-3/4" (44.45 mm) thick,
- 3-3/4" for single doors, wood or hollow metal
- 3-1/2" (88.90 mm) minimum stile for double doors
• Handing: Reversible
• Dogging: Allen-type key standard, cylinder available.
• Top/Bottom Bolts/Latchbolt: Brass 1/2" (12.7 mm) throw top, 3/4" (19.05 mm) bottom
• Rail Assembly: Steel
• Finishes: AL Aluminum Sprayed & BRZ Dark Bronze
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Dimensions||F Rail furnished standard for doors up to 36", can be cut down to accommodate 32" doors.
G Rails for doors up to 48", can be cut to accommodate 36" doors.
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with life safety code NFPA 101|
|U.L. Listed||Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed
Fire Exit Hardware for wood doors, listed up to 1-1/2 hour, B label doors
All fire rated devices comply with fire door and window code NFPA80
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow FS1150 Fire Rated Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet