- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The Arrow Occupancy Indicator uses an emergency key override to unlock the door from the outside in case of emergency.
• When the deadbolt is in the locked position, an external slot is exposed that provides for the use of the override key.
• When this key is used, the key is captured in the deadbolt and cannot be removed until the deadbolt is retracted or turned to the "In Use" or unlocked position.
• This product is ideal for use in restroom facilities and other areas requiring visual notification of use and secured privacy.
• Finishes: 605 US3 03 Bright Brass, 606 US4 04 Satin Brass, 609 US5 05A Antique Brass, 612 US10 10 Satin Bronze, 613 US10B 10B Dark Oxide Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 619 US15 15 Nickel Plated, 625 US26 26 Bright Chromium Plated and 626 US26D 26D Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||E50 - Occupancy Indicator Deadbolt|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" (34.925mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) thick standard|
|Backset||2-3/8" (60.32mm), 2-3/4" (69.85mm)|
|Case||Two-piece housing, with free spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching.|
|Keying/Keyways||Emergency Key – The deadbolt can be unlocked from the outside with a emergency key.|
|Deadbolt||1" (25.40mm) throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened, free spinning, steel pin insert|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1" (25.40mm) standard for 2-3/8" (60.32mm) backset, 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8"|
|Strikes||Supplied standard with the #346 wood frame strike|
|Screws||Thru-bolting – supplied with two 1/4" (6.35mm) steel thru-bolts|
|Certifications||ANSI A156.5, Auxiliary Locks, Grade 2|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow E50 Occupancy Indicator Deadbolt
No questions asked yet