• Heavy duty cast iron body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves
• Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• Full plastic cover standard.
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Supplied with fully threaded self reaming/tapping screws, machine nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
• Finishes: Aluminum (689), AL and Dark Bronze (690), DBZ
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Size||Adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Hinge Push Side, Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|Operating Temperature||All temperature fluid|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL listed.
UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997)
|Compliances||Meets ADA requirements (Americans with Disabilities Act)|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1|
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow DC516 Full Plastic Cover Non-Hold Open Arm Door Closer
No questions asked yet