• Easily reversible, enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI operational Grade 1 requirements.
• Through bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security.
• XL trim design to complement Arrow cylindrical locks and exit device trims.
• Each pack includes lock body, inside & outside trims, spindle, face plate, strike, turnpiece (where applicable), & mounting screws.
• Finishes: Bright Brass 03, Satin Bronze 10, Oil Rubbed Bronze 10B, Bright Chrome 26 and Satin Chrome 26D
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||11 - Apartment/Front Door: Latchbolt by lever either side except when outside lever is locked by stopworks in lock front, or when the deadbolt is projected. Deadbolt operates by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning inside lever will retract latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (4mm) standard|
|Case||Heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm)|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard Mortise Cylinder MC61 "A" Keyway with 2 Keys (1-1/8" for 1-3/4" Door)|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, 2 piece mechanical with anti-friction insert. 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw|
|Deadbolt||One-piece stainless steel, 19/32" (15mm) x 1 1/4" (32mm) x 1" (25mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Wrought brass or bronze, attached by machine screws to lockcase front|
|Exposed Trim||Lever: X - Forged Brass, Cast Bronze or Stainless Steel|
|Roses||Rose: L - Wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel|
|Strikes||Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available|
|Compliances||Meets FF-H-106C, Series 86 and 87.|
|U.L. Listed||All locks UL/ULc listed for A Label and lesser class doors, 4" (122cm) x 10" 305cm) single or 8" (244cm) x 10" (305cm) pair.
Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing.
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI A156.13 Series 1000, Operational Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow BM11-XL Apartment/Front Door Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Cylinder
No questions asked yet