• Easily reversible, enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI operational Grade 1 requirements.
• Through bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security.
• XL trim design to complement Arrow cylindrical locks and exit device trims.
• Complete packs are supplied less cylinder. Each pack includes inside & outside trims & mounting screws.
• Finish: Satin Chrome 26D
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||09 - Double Dummy Trim: Rigid lever both sides of door. Plug through edge of door ensures stability.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (4mm) standard|
|Exposed Trim||Lever: X - Forged Brass, Cast Bronze or Stainless Steel|
|Roses||Rose: L - Wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel|
|Certifications||Meets ANSI A156.13 Series 1000, Operational Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||Meets FF-H-106C, Series 86 and 87.
All locks UL/ULc listed for A Label and lesser class doors, 4" (122cm) x 10" 305cm) single or 8" (244cm) x 10" (305cm) pair.
Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing. .
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow BM09-XL Double Dummy Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet