• Easily reversible, enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI operational Grade 1 requirements.
• Through bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security.
• BRL trim design to complement Arrow cylindrical locks and exit device trims.
• Complete packs are supplied less cylinder. Each pack includes lock body, inside & outside trims, spindle, face plate, strike, turnpiece (where applicable), & mounting screws.
• Finish: Satin Chrome 26D
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||01 Passage: Latchbolt by lever either side|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (4mm) standard|
|Case||Heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm)|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, 2 piece mechanical with anti-friction insert. 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Wrought brass or bronze, attached by machine screws to lockcase front|
|Exposed Trim||Lever: BR - Cast|
|Roses||Rose: L -Wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel|
|Strikes||Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available|
|Certifications||Meets ANSI A156.13 Series 1000, Operational Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||Meets FF-H-106C, Series 86 and 87.
All locks UL/ULc listed for A Label and lesser class doors, 4" (122cm) x 10" 305cm) single or 8" (244cm) x 10" (305cm) pair.
Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing.
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" (13mm) of door face|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow BM01-BRL Passage Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet