• Easily reversible, enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI operational Grade 1 requirements.
• Through bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security.
• HBHD trim design to complement Arrow cylindrical locks.
• Keyed into new or existing Arrow or competitive master key systems.
• Furnished Less Cylinder
• Each pack includes lock body, inside & outside trims, spindle, face plate, strike, turnpiece (where applicable), & mounting screws.
• Finish: Satin Chrome 26
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Lock Functions||AM11 - Apartment/Front: Latchbolt by knob either side except when Door outside knob is locked by stopworks in lock front, or when the deadbolt is projected. Deadbolt operates by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning inside knob will retract latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (4mm) standard|
|Case||Heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm)|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, 2 piece mechanical with anti-friction insert. 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw|
|Deadbolt||One-piece stainless steel, 19/32" (15mm) x 1 1/4" (32mm) x 1" (25mm) throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Wrought brass or bronze, attached by machine screws to lockcase front|
|Exposed Trim||Knob: HB|
|Strikes||Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center.|
|Compliances||Meets FF-H-106C, Series 86 and 87.|
|U.L. Listed||All locks UL/ULc listed for A Label and lesser class doors, 4" (122cm) x 10" 305cm) single or 8" (244cm) x 10" (305cm) pair.
Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing.
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI A156.13 Series 1000, Operational Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow AM11-HBHD-26D-LC Apartment/Front Mortise Lock Knob Trim Less Cylinder
No questions asked yet