• Cast aluminum body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves
• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Supplied with machine screws, fully threaded self-reaming/tapping screws, sleeve nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
• Finish: Aluminum (689), AL
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Size||Adjustable from sizes 3 through 6|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Hinge Push Side, Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|Operating Temperature||All temperature fluid|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL listed.
UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
|Compliances||Meets ADA requirements (Americans with Disablities Act)|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1|
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow 936N Tri-Pack Standard Arm Door Closer
No questions asked yet