• Adjustable REX and Passage Time Delay for 7, 10,15 or 20 seconds. Adjustable LED's colors indicating armed or violated states.
• Low battery alert causes unit to chirp intermittently to indicate low battery power.
• Red LED indicator flashes when violation occurs.
• Light continues to flash beyond alarm cycle and can only be turned off by the inside key.
• This alarm features a Peizo horn which blasts a deafening 105+ decibels to alert the violation.
• Manual or automatic alarm reset adjustable for 2, 5 or 10 minutes.
• Each unit is supplied with keyed-alike cam lock to hold cover in place.
• Mortise cylinder for interior arming/disarming and rim cylinder for exterior arming/disarming if required.
• Finish: AL Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Dimensions||Base is 8.3" L x 3.1" x 2.0" D|
|Power||9 volt battery powered. (supplied)|
|Sound Pressure||105+ decibels|
|Warranty||One year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow 130N-AL Stand Alone Exit Alarm
No questions asked yet