- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Tamper-proof cover screw sets unit into alarm upon unauthorized removal of the cover.
• Power/Electronics - 9 volt battery powered.
• Modern, solid state electronics. Magnet activated.
• Doors - For inward or outward swinging doors with 4" minimum stile.
• Alarm/Horn - Alarm sounds for 2 minutes, shuts off and automatically rearms itself.
• Piercing, high frequency horn.
• Cylinders - Inside cylinder operation to arm or disarm unit using 1-1/8" (28.57 mm) mortise cylinder.
• Outside rim cylinder operation standard. (Order cylinders separately).
• 130 Series - 15 second delay upon arming permits key holder to exit door without sounding alarm.
• Low battery alert causes unit to chirp intermittently to indicate low battery power.
• Red LED indicator flashes when violation occurs.
• Light continues to flash beyond alarm cycle and can only be turned off by the inside key.
• Powder Coated Painted Aluminum & Dark Bronze Finish.
|Manufacturer||Arrow Lock And Door Hardware|
|Dimensions||Non-ferrous alloy cover and base, 8-3/8" (212.72 mm) x 2" (50.8 mm) x 2-5/8" (66.67 mm)|
|Power||9 Volt battery powered.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arrow 130 Stand Alone Exit Alarm w/ 15 Second Delay
No questions asked yet