• Arm-A-Dor secure panic hardware offers 24-hour protection, keeping intruders out while providing life-saving security within. Developed for retail back door security by retail retail industry construction experts, Arm-A-Dor has many commercial, industrial and institutional application.
• Surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications
• Select a model that automatically locks whenever the door is closed, or one that must be manually locked, whichever suits your particular application.
• Offers locking bar protection for security from the outside, single motion egress, and life safety compliance.
• Design as a security system for service and emergency exits, the Arm-A-Dor device is for exit-only doors and cannot be configured to unlock from the outside.
• All models are US28 finish, exit-only, and can be mounted either left-hand or right-hand.
Three Products in One
• Locking bar security
• Panic exit device with UL listing U.S. and Canada
• Loss prevention alarm (when alarm equipped)
Drop Bar Security
• Provides resistance to forced entry attacks per UL1034 standard
• Locking members extend 1-1/2" over frame on each side
• Quick install models with pre-assembled 36" and 48" units
• Easy to follow six-step installation instructions
• Retrofit or new construction work
• Fits doors 36" to 48" wide
• Double-door applications work on fixed or removable center mullions or without mullion
• No special door preparation
• Works on any door or frame
• Fits jambs from 6-3/4"
• Shipped with required hardware for standard door applications
|Dimensions||Fits doors 36" to 48" wide|
|Alarm Module||Not Included|
|U.L. Listed||UL 305 Panic Device Rating|
|NYC MEA||MEA 292-96-E|
|Warranty||One Year Parts Replacement On Alarm Components And Five Years Defective Parts Replacement On All Other Mechanical Componets|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Arm-A-Dor A102-001 Manual Re-Lock Secure Panic Exit Device
No questions asked yet