• Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
• Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
• Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
• Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
• Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
• 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
• New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
• Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
• Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
ESL20XL Additional Features
• Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
• Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
• Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
• Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
• External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
• Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Access Manager, Alarm System or other device.
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Number of Users||8 Users|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Amsec ESL20XL Standard Bolt Electronic Safe Lock
No questions asked yet