• Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
• Dry form “C” contacts are rated @ 2amp/120VAC/28VDC.
• Current draw: stand-by 15mA, relay energized 30mA.
• Simple programming. One-Shot Features (trigger activated):
• Programmable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
• EE Prom memory protects against loss of programming due to power failure.
• LCD displays real time countdown information.
• Built-in charger for 12VDC sealed lead acid or gel type batteries (Max charge current 100mA).
• Optional lithium battery backup maintains clock.
|Dimensions||Board Dimensions (L x W x H approx.): 3” (76.2mm) x 2.5” (63.5mm) x 0.75” (19.05mm).|
|Current Draw||Current draw: stand-by 15mA, relay energized 30mA|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24VDC or VAC|
|Relay Rating||Dry form “C” contacts are rated @ 2amp/120VAC/28VDC|
|# of Events||a. Delayed Pulse Mode: 1 to 60 sec. programmable pulse at the end of timing cycle.
b. Delay Mode: Relay can be programmed to energize or de-energize during timing cycle (Digitally adjust from 1 sec.-24 hours).
|Temperature/Humidity||-20º C to 49º C ambient|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Altronix Tempo2 Universal Two Stage Timer
No questions asked yet