• Two (2) 24VDC individually or simultaneously controlled lock outputs rated @ 16 amp for 300ms.
• One (1) 12VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ 1 amp continuous supply current.(Not affected by FACP trigger)
• One (1) 24VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ 1 amp continuous supply current.(Not affected by FACP trigger)
• Two (2) delayed follower form “C” relay outputs rated @ 1 amp/28VDC. Delay time is selectable .5 seconds or 1 second.
Energized duration is 1 second.
• Two (2) follower form “C” relay outputs rated @ 1 amp/28VDC. Relays energize while input is closed.
• Two (2) N/O Trigger Inputs.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
• Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
• Maximum charge current .3 amp.
• Green LED indicates input 115VAC present.
• Green LED indicates panic device status (short, open or triggered).
• Red LED indicates when FACP disconnect is triggered.
• Fire Alarm Disconnect:
- Normally Closed FACP trigger input.
- Programmable Fire Alarm Disconnect options:
a) Removes power to outputs and disables delayed follower relays.
b) Connects power to lock outputs and enables delayed follower relays.
• LK1 and LK2 adjust the panic device release time for the lock outputs from 300ms to 30 sec.
|Dimensions||13.5”H x 13”W x 3.25”D
1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts
Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
|Outputs||Selectable 24VDC or 12VDC|
|Input Voltage||115VAC 50/60Hz, 1.9 amp|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment.
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved|
|NYC MEA||MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Altronix StrikeIt1 Panic Device Power Controller
No questions asked yet