• 6 amp of continuous supply current.
• Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
• Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
• Maximum charge current .7 amp.
• Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• AC fail supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Low battery and battery presence supervision(form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
Access Power Controller:
• Eight (8) Access Control System outputs.
- Eight (8) fuse protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure 12VDC or 24VDC power outputs.
- Eight (8) fuse protected 12VDC or 24VDC auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
• Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
• Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- Any combination of the above.
• Fire Alarm Disconnect:
- Fire Alarm Disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- Polarity reversal input FACP signaling circuit.
• Fire Alarm trigger LED indicates that the Fire Alarm Disconnect has been activated.
• Fire Alarm output relay for triggering auxiliary reporting devices (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
|Dimensions||15.5”H x 12.23”W x 4.5”D
1.125" and 1.375" combination knockouts
Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/12AH batteries
|Outputs||Selectable 24VDC or 12VDC|
|Input Voltage||115VAC 60Hz, 1.9 amp input|
|Output Current (AMPS)||6 amp of continuous supply current|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.|
|NYC MEA||MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Altronix AL600ULACM Power Supply/Charger w/Multi-Output Access Power Controller
No questions asked yet