• 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
• 4 amp @ 12VDC or 3 amp @ 24VDC of continuous supply current output.
• 115VAC 60Hz, 1.9 amp input.
• Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
• Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
• Maximum charge current .7 amp.
• Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• AC fail supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Five (5) PTC protected outputs.
• Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
• Current limit is 2 amp @ 12VDC or 24VDC per output.
• Provides power for Fail Safe and/or Fail Secure locking devices.
• Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. NO or NC supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input (.4 amp draw from FACP).
|Dimensions||Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
Dimensions: 13.5”H x 13”W x 3.25”D.
1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.
|Outputs||Selectable 24VDC or 12VDC|
|Input Voltage||115VAC 60Hz, 1.9 amp input|
|Output Current (AMPS)||4 amp @ 12VDC or 3 amp @ 24VDC of continuous supply current output|
|Compliances||UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
Power Supplies for use with Burglar Alarm Systems (UL603),
Hospital Signaling and Nurse Call Equipment (UL1069),
Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems (UL1481),
CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment.
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved|
|NYC MEA||MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Altronix AL400ULM Multi-Output Power Supply w/ Fire Alarm Disconnect
No questions asked yet