• 24VDC output.
• 10 amp max total alarm current.
• 115VAC 60Hz., 5 amp.
• Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
• Maximum charge current .7 amp.
• Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• AC fail supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
• Two (2) Class A or two (2) Class B FACP inputs.
• Two (2) NC dry contact trigger inputs.
• Two (2) Class A or four (4) Class B Indicating Circuits.
• Two (2) Class B outputs may be paralleled for more power on an indicating circuit.
• One (1) Aux. Power Output @ 1 amp supply current (w/Battery Back Up).
• Signal Circuit Trouble Memory - facilitates quickly locating intermittent system trouble and eliminates costly and unnecessary service calls. LEDs indicate a prior fault (short, open, ground) has occured on one or
more signaling circuit outputs.
• 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification
appliances (strobes) continue to operate.
• Horn/Strobe sync protocols include: Wheelock, Gentex, System Sensor, Faraday, Amseco.
• Temporal Code 3 Mode.
• Steady Mode.
• Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliance circuits).
• March Time.
• Compatible with 24VDC or 12VDC fire panels.
• Common Trouble inputs and outputs.
• Ground fault detection.
|Dimensions||Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/12AH batteries
Dimensions: 15.5”H x 12.23”W x 4.5”D
1.125" and 1.375" combination knockouts.
|Input Voltage||115VAC 60Hz., 5 amp|
|Output Voltage||24VDC output|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems (UL864)|
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved|
|NYC MEA||MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Altronix AL1002ULADA NAC Power Extender
No questions asked yet